Apply at Antagning.se
Applications are to be submitted to one of the participating universities.
Application codes & contacts:
KTH – 60906 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- KTH students register via your study advisor
- For last minute registration at course start, contact Liv Gingnell
SU – 14794 (email@example.com)
The course syllabuses will be available from the universities.
- For KTH students go to: kth.se
- For KI students or for individuals with an educational background in medicine/healthcare: ki.se – Course Syllabus (EN)
- For SU students go to: su.se
- For SH students go to: sh.se
Start period: Period 1
Study pace: 50 %
Daytime: Tuesday, Thursday
Qualifications: 180 credits
Location: Openlab (Valhallavägen 79, 3rd floor)
If you have any questions about the course then please do not hesitate to get in touch!
For registration questions, contact the person listed for your school:
- Södertörn University (SH) – Johan Bornebusch
- Karolinska Institute (KI) – Hans Jonsson
- Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) – Liv Gignell
- Stockholm University (SU) – Magdalena Holdar
For general questions about the course contact: