Make is a “do-it-yourself space” for those of you who need equipment and a space in which to make simple prototypes for projects you are passionate about. Make offers a workshop and flexible work spaces.
Make has tools and materials available to turn ideas into physical form (computer-modelled or hand-made), or to create simple electronics or textiles.
Make is for people who want to work on projects that relate to the challenges in society that Openlab is focusing on.
Flexible workspace: We also offer a flexible workspace that gives you access to desk space, electricity and the internet. A few steps from your workspace you will find a well-equipped workshop where you can quickly test your ideas.
- 3D printer: Ultimaker 2
- Large format printer: HP DesignJet Z2100 22″
- CNC mill: Roland DG iModela
- Sewing machine: Singer Heavy Duty 4423
- Woodworking and metalworking tools
- Soldering station
- Papercrafting equipment
And a great many materials sold at cost price.
Become a member!
Are you curious to learn more about what it takes to be part of this?
– Call us at +46 (0)8-790 8717 or email Geert, our Mood manager: firstname.lastname@example.org!