Innovate. Collaborate. Network. Compete. April 22-23 2016 you are welcome to participate in the EIT Health Design Thinking Competition in Stockholm – Openlab in collaboration Karolinska Institutet and Roche.
Get ready to:
- Innovate in an interdisciplinary team in a collaborative and creative environment
- Practice innovation and Design Thinking with our experienced Design Thinking-coaches
- Compete with the chance to win travel, accommodation and participation in upcoming Design Thinking Competitions in European cities
But first of all, get ready to tackle a societal challenge within health and well-being, and share your innovations to contribute to health in society and to enhance people’s lives!
The networking and collaboration to create new ideas and innovations are the key components of the Design Thinking Competition. But the best team efforts and the most game-changings innovation will be awarded. First price: travel, accommodation and participation in the upcoming EIT Health Design Thinking Competition in Europe.
The challenge theme for the first Design Thinking Competition is: Healthy @ Home. The challenge will be divided into following challenge areas (and maybe more):
- Activities to stimulate physical and mental activities connected to everyday life and peoples home (external from the health care services),
- Telemedicine and health care in the home environment as well as
- Well-being and healthy ageing in society
The Design Thinking Competition (the first in a series of events in Europe) will take place at Openlab in Stockholm for two days. Starting Friday 22nd (9 AM) with registration and breakfast and closing Saturday 23rd with dinner at Open Café (6 PM).
Meals (breakfast, lunch, coffee and dinner) will be served at Open Café free of charge. There is no fee to take part in the Design Thinking Competition. Participants pay only for travel and accommodation in Stockholm.
If you want innovate, collaborate, network – and compete. Register and sign-up here before April 8th.
If you have any questions, send an email to: