Why take an Openlab master Course?
- Join an international and interdisciplinary team with students from KI, SU,SH, and KTH.
- Learn and practice using Design Thinking and SCRUM to tackle an
- Help improve the quality of life in Stockholm by exploring and
innovating around real societal challenges.
- Work with ongoing challenges submitted by and collaborating with the
City of Stockholm, Stockholm County Council, and Stockholm County
Course participants work with students from other disciplines to identify and analyze complex societal challenges and present ideas for innovations that can be developed and realized to provide lasting benefits and value for a specific target group. Learn to approach challenges from different perspectives and explore a variety of practices. Knowledge transfer between stakeholders, students and educators from the various departments is a fundamental component.
After completing the course the participants will have learnt to identify and analyze complex situations and target groups. Challenges come from our challenge givers at Stockholm City, County Council and County Administrative Board. The knowledge gained is evaluated and used for future problem solving. Participants will present the results of their project work as a means of finding better solutions to various societal challenges. Background on and solutions to the specific problem will be presented to the challenge givers in a concluding presentation.
– Learn to structure and organize an innovation project in an interdisciplinary process that can be applied in practical situations.
– Learn to develop and evaluate new ideas for innovations that can be developed and realized to create lasting benefits and value for a specific target group.
– Learn to communicate projects to the chosen target group and the challenge giver, and also publicly in the community at large.
– Learn to apply an interactive and creative work process to handle problems that are not fully communicated, but still make their own reasonable assumptions. Practical experience from time spent with the stakeholders, as well as the participants’ own life experiences are therefore important building blocks in this course.
Apply on Antagning.se – For course details and application info CLICK HERE!